Solved: 5 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago All my links are underlined!! :(
Solved: 5 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Hey guys just wondering if one of you can help me with this, basically all of my links are underlined. The last thing i have done was make a .signature class to limit the size of my signature but apart from that i havent messed with anything for it to randomly do this.

As you can see, the links are dark blue if i havent clicked it and light blue if i have, its kind of like a hyper link. ive got no idea whats happening, if one of you can help me fix this, it would be great Smile thanks yall

[Image: 11bd967ee27af526ac7b6cef2e20b49e.png]
what is your forum url ?
(2016-01-30, 06:52 AM).m. Wrote: what is your forum url ?

http://forums.frostbets.com :)
global.css of the theme contains below style properties
a:hover,
a:active {
	color: #0072BC;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

you can remove text-decoration: underline;
I'd also suggest to change color: 0072BC; to some other good looking color (see if required => color codes)
(2016-01-30, 07:45 AM).m. Wrote: global.css of the theme contains below style properties
a:hover,
a:active {
	color: #0072BC;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

you can remove text-decoration: underline;
I'd also suggest to change color: 0072BC; to some other good looking color (see if required => color codes)

I just tried that, unfortunately everything is still the same. Its a bit strange because i never actually changed anything except the forum signature height limit
(2016-01-30, 09:33 AM)Chamidown Wrote: I just tried that, unfortunately everything is still the same. Its a bit strange because i never actually changed anything except the forum signature height limit

there you go.... your signature css goes like this...

.signature {
	max-height: 300px;
	overflow: hidden;
}

overflow: scroll;
}
do you see two closing brackets... removing one should fix your problem... you can remove one overflow as well..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't searched it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
(2016-01-30, 12:41 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 09:33 AM)Chamidown Wrote: I just tried that, unfortunately everything is still the same. Its a bit strange because i never actually changed anything except the forum signature height limit

there you go.... your signature css goes like this...

.signature {
	max-height: 300px;
	overflow: hidden;
}

overflow: scroll;
}
do you see two closing brackets... removing one should fix your problem... you can remove one overflow as well..
THANKYOU SO MUCH <3 will go try that out now. you guys are the best