Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
[For 1.8] Rin Editor 0.9.7 (Powerd by CKEditor)
0.9.6 Released

Bug Fix:
- fixed issue with quote tag

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
Thank you!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Quote:How install new skin in Rin Editor v 0.7.0 or above:
1 - Download new skin in http://ckeditor.com/addons/skins/all -> e.g. moono-dark
2 - Extract in root/jscripts/rin/editor/skins/
3 - Rename folder and add "rin-" -> e.g. rin-moono-dark
4 - Create empty css file in root/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes with same name of step 3 -> e.g. rin-moono-dark.css
5 - Go to ACP -> Template & Style -> Themes -> Your Theme -> Editor Style -> Choice skin that you installed (e.g. rin-moono-dark)
6 - Click in "Save Theme Properties"
7 - Repeat steps to all other themes of mybb that you using. You can select different skin for each theme.

The point no. 4 - the folder is /jscripts/sceditor/themes/
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
You are running fast. The folder name is correct as of 1.8.20
What you said is applicable from 1.8.21 onwards.
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
(04-21-2019, 06:08 PM)effone Wrote: You are running fast. The folder name is correct as of 1.8.20
What you said is applicable from 1.8.21 onwards.

OK, I am sorry... thats the side-effect of using pre-released version of MyBB 1.8.21 with SCEditor 2.x Smile
We've run into another problem, unfortunately Sad .

One member attempted to post two images with width and height. However, she accidentally missed a closing bracket in the opening image - as in the following example:

[img=400x400https://testurl.com/test.png[/img]

[img=400x400]https://testurl.com/test.png[/img]

When she went back to edit it, she found that neither image was showing up (she doesn't have Source mode by default). So, she tried to press the 'Source' button to fix it - but then, the code still wouldn't show!

So, I tried to replicate this on my test board. I turned Source Mode off by default; then posted the above example; then edited it (with 'Full Edit'); then tried to go into Source Mode. Sure enough, I ran into the same problem.

Google Chrome's developer console showed the following at the point when I attempted to enter Source mode:

Quote:Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'children' of undefined
at CKEDITOR.htmlParser.text.remove (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:268)
at CKEDITOR.htmlParser.text.filter (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:272)
at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.htmlParser.element.filterChildren (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:282)
at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.htmlParser.element.filter (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:312)
at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.htmlParser.element.filterChildren (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:282)
at a.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:301)
at a.k (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:11)
at a.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:12)
at a.window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.editor.CKEDITOR.editor.fire (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:14)
at CKEDITOR.htmlDataProcessor.toDataFormat (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:303)

My board is still using version 0.9.4; however, my tests showed that the issue still persists in version 0.9.6. I expect this issue would be rare (and it's certainly not urgent) - but, even so, is there any chance of a fix at some point?
(05-30-2019, 10:33 PM)Kyng Wrote: We've run into another problem, unfortunately Sad .

One member attempted to post two images with width and height. However, she accidentally missed a closing bracket in the opening image - as in the following example:

[img=400x400https://testurl.com/test.png[/img]

[img=400x400]https://testurl.com/test.png[/img]

When she went back to edit it, she found that neither image was showing up (she doesn't have Source mode by default). So, she tried to press the 'Source' button to fix it - but then, the code still wouldn't show!

So, I tried to replicate this on my test board. I turned Source Mode off by default; then posted the above example; then edited it (with 'Full Edit'); then tried to go into Source Mode. Sure enough, I ran into the same problem.

Google Chrome's developer console showed the following at the point when I attempted to enter Source mode:

Quote:Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'children' of undefined
at CKEDITOR.htmlParser.text.remove (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:268)
at CKEDITOR.htmlParser.text.filter (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:272)
at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.htmlParser.element.filter (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:312)
at a.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:301)
at a.k (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:11)
at a.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:12)
at a.window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.editor.CKEDITOR.editor.fire (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:14)
at CKEDITOR.htmlDataProcessor.toDataFormat (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.6:303)

My board is still using version 0.9.4; however, my tests showed that the issue still persists in version 0.9.6. I expect this issue would be rare (and it's certainly not urgent) - but, even so, is there any chance of a fix at some point?

thanks for report....
this appear that bug related with Ckeditor ....
I can reproduce too at http://sdk.ckeditor.com/samples/bbcode.html

so this is core bug of ckeditor... I will try... but I can't promise anything about that....
Hello, I have some problems with the text I paste in the editor.

When I paste the text it looks good, but when I see the preview post it appears several "= 10,0000pt" and its appear in the editor. I use the WPS office.

Quote:[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

This is the settings:

Quote:[Image: unknown.png]
(06-14-2019, 04:22 AM)Lizzar Wrote: Hello, I have some problems with the text I paste in the editor.

When I paste the text it looks good, but when I see the preview post it appears several "= 10,0000pt" and its appear in the editor. I use the WPS office.

what version are you using?
Hi again, I'm the owner from that forum
We are currently using the 0.9.6 version. I tought the problem was something relating the way the WPS office "codes" the text and how the CKEditor read it... but the user made a test in the CKEditot demo test web and the text currently displays correctly. So we don't know if there's a bug related or if it's a config problem.