Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You MyBB System 2.6.2
hi neo how do i change the default thumbs up button to something else

Attached Files Image(s)

It is based on defaulr mybb breadcrumb icons you have to change it in there os rewriting the css to remove it and inside the language vars you can customize your text at own needs.

I have changed all into templates inside thanks part and more things but that is only in premium version. In this free version you have to make the changes via css and lang vars.
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

(09-25-2018, 07:17 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: It is based on defaulr mybb breadcrumb icons you have to change it in there os rewriting the css to remove it and inside the language vars you can customize your text at own needs.

I have changed all into templates inside thanks part and more things but that is only in premium version. In this free version you have to make the changes via css and lang vars.

thx for your response

Warning [2] require_once(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 15 - File: inc/plugins/thx.php PHP 5.6.36 (Linux)

/inc/plugins/thx.php 15 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thx.php 15 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 821 require

How to fix it?

Edit:1 After reinstalling the forum and uploading the plugin, nothing is displayed in the Plugins tab

Edit2: Thanks system (2.6.2) it's works.

How to fix it?
Try to check you server error log
[Image: ZbrcFs]

[Image: xWEF8R]

^^ Now it does not show up in the plugin tab.
It does not display any error.

The older version works. The latest version after installation as in the picture,
Have you read the readme.txt file and follow instructions to install / update plugin ?

Make sure that you have uploaded all the files in the right places.

And if that does not work see your error log maybe there are something missing but i can not figure out due after several tests i have not founded issues or any so i have uploaded the most usefull files as far as i know, but maybe i can forgot something due i am into the premium version working too hard with help of an user into my forums and he give me the right log errors for all instances and all is fixed.

For this version i need entire details to reproduce / find your related issues for i can fix it.
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x