Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Forum Authority
[Image: QUdaj3c.gif]

- Text version below -

Site Name:  Forum Authority

Site Description: 

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, user moods + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.

Thank you for reading.
Approved.
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
The theme design of this forum is one of the best I've ever seen. Congrats!! Smile
It is really beautiful .. I just love the layout and the colors... Good Luck Billie Joe Armstrong on your fantastic forum!

Really like the forum and the theme. Thinking of becoming active now and then. I'm currently signed in on the account 'proof' that you made me so if you ever see that active it's just me Big Grin
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
I know there's a limit on how many times I can bump this thread so my replies will be limited but I would like thank each and everyone of you for your kind wonderful comments as well as anyone who has joined the forum. Smile
TWISTED SISTER ROCKS!
i have not been active on the forum at all. sorry BJA
Sup bro
(03-20-2016, 06:10 AM)Butterball Wrote: i have not been active on the forum at all. sorry BJA

Would be great to see you on there! 
If anyone needs any assistance please don't hesitate to contact our staff team.

Also, as an FYI, our registration is temporarily automated due to issues on our back-end. We're working hard to resolve this ASAP for you. Thanks! 

-Katos
Technical administrator

To those struggling with our account activation system : http://forumauthority.com/Thread-Email-a...n=lastpost

We apologise for any inconvenience
i dont remember email nor password i signed up with lol. all is left is the name.
Sup bro
(06-08-2016, 08:37 PM)Butterball Wrote: i dont remember email nor password i signed up with lol. all is left is the name.

If you wish private message me on here and I can sort that out for you.
TWISTED SISTER ROCKS!