Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved SCEditor change "Bold" weight
Not Solved
instead of it being font-weight: bold; when you click on the bold icon I'd like it to return font-weight: 500; how would I go about doing this.
Not Solved
you can try using below style code at bottom of the theme's global.css

.post_content strong {font-weight: 500 !important;}
.post_content b {font-weight: 500 !important;}
Not Solved
(03-10-2016, 05:44 AM)Nasro Wrote: when you click on the bold icon I'd like it to return font-weight: 500;

but as per css, 400 is same as normal and 700 is same as bold.. so, if you put 500 the text wont be bold at all..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
(03-10-2016, 07:27 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 05:44 AM)Nasro Wrote: when you click on the bold icon I'd like it to return font-weight: 500;

but as per css, 400 is same as normal and 700 is same as bold.. so, if you put 500 the text wont be bold at all..

I use roboto globally on my site, and roboto has quite a few different weights, including 500 which I prefer over 600/700 bold.
Not Solved
Bump, the font-weight: bold; is inline obviously so that solution didn't work. I'm pretty sure it's a core edit, some help would be very appreciated.
Not Solved
its here: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...r.php#L255
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Jump to the post that solved this thread.