Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[For 1.8] NetPen Theme
Hey! I am using your theme and I gotta say it looks gorgeous. But there are 2 things that should fix.
1. You should fix the "Thread Prefix" stuff so you can also see the like Colors and stuff, I hope you know what I mean.
2. Each profile that is signed in on my Forum has this little Bug in his Thread Stats something like this:

Threads: 28
%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%

Thanks!
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% it is related to Thank You/LIke Plugin. If you don't want to use that plugin just delete it in:
Post Bit Templates >> postbit_author_user
How to change the thread title from vertical to horizontal ?
Sorry for my bad english  Toungue
(08-27-2017, 07:18 PM)RahulP Wrote: How to change the thread title from vertical to horizontal ?

What do you mean sir, do you mean the postbit style?
»1 New Cheapest Hosting For Beginners this 2019!
» Please rate my Group Images at Graphic Section
Is it possible to add sidebar in thread pages?

Thanks
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(09-18-2017, 08:50 AM)ramkumaritrvs Wrote: Is it possible to add sidebar in thread pages?

Thanks

It is possible of course, but it would take a lot of work to do it, because you would have to change several templates.
Have a Problem with your Color Scheme (Dark)

My Forums 

[Image: 1TWHH19.png]

Your Thumbnail

[Image: attachment.php?aid=37701]

What went wrong lol
howdy? i am using your theme... how would i make the top part wider so i could add more icons. its like when i add one. it doesnt go across it starts over in another line
Bringing back the classics with OutlawsGameroom
When I attempt to add a header icon with a new link it adds a new line of options instead of continuing the one if that makes any sense. Here is the original without my addition:

[Image: GkdKGox.png]

Me trying to add an icon looks like:

[Image: Va84XPi.png]

It seems once the header options move past a certain point (where the dropdown menu is in the NetPen Free Theme) it creates a new row?
I've tried to player around with the header templates but nothing seems to work, :c
Any ideas?
^ top menu part has width of 360px in the theme's theme.css stylesheet - it may be increased as required (for desktop version)
.menu {
    width: 360px;

note: stylesheets of a theme should be edited through themes section of forum admin panel.
And it would be better to edit in advanced mode (through tab)

your browser might need hard refreshing on forum index page (eg. press CTRL + F5) after saving changes to stylesheets