Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago [General] Option button in AdminCP is not working
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Exclamation 
Hello! I've just recently started a website and freshly installed a copy of MyBB 1.8.7. I had noticed that when I was making the forums, the "Options" button wasn't working. I have no clue if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be like this. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(05-02-2016, 01:00 AM)WoodenFloorBoard Wrote: Hello! I've just recently started a website and freshly installed a copy of MyBB 1.8.7. I had noticed that when I was making the forums, the "Options" button wasn't working. I have no clue if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be like this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Are you using the MyProfile plugin?  They released a patch yesterday that fixed this.

Also make sure scripts are enabled in your browser.
(05-02-2016, 02:52 AM).m. Wrote: what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
My forum URL is superioritygaming.x10host.com. I've already ran the file verification tool but like above, I can't select the "Option" button. I'm using the Carbon theme by Norm Designs

(05-02-2016, 03:03 AM)fysfdh3 Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 01:00 AM)WoodenFloorBoard Wrote: Hello! I've just recently started a website and freshly installed a copy of MyBB 1.8.7. I had noticed that when I was making the forums, the "Options" button wasn't working. I have no clue if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be like this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Are you using the MyProfile plugin?  They released a patch yesterday that fixed this.

I'm not using the MyProfile plugin. The only plugins I have are PluginLibrary (Which doesn't need to be installed & activated) and Inferno Shoutbox (http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1100105). I'm also newb when it comes to these kind of things, so how would I enable scripts in my browser?

(05-02-2016, 07:51 PM)WoodenFloorBoard Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 02:52 AM).m. Wrote: what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

My forum URL is superioritygaming.x10host.com. I've already ran the file verification tool but like above, I can't select the "Option" button. I'm using the Carbon theme by Norm Designs

(05-02-2016, 03:03 AM)fysfdh3 Wrote:

I'm not using the MyProfile plugin. The only plugins I have are PluginLibrary (Which doesn't need to be installed & activated) and Inferno Shoutbox (http://community.mybb.com/thread-149231-...pid1100105). I'm also newb when it comes to these kind of things, so how would I enable scripts in my browser?

Well, I fixed it somehow. After updating my browser, it seems to work now. Thanks for all the support & help!