Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 3 Years, 5 Months ago Display positive/negative reps of a given member in custom page
Solved: 3 Years, 5 Months ago
What marisa posted above will help you to do such page like this

[Image: yvsqwz.png]
Another useful page may be one containing a top-X of users with most rep, since it isn't included as way to sort members in memberlist.
^ for the top rep users listing, someone already suggested top reputations plugin
(05-09-2016, 04:52 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: Another useful page may be one containing a top-X of users with most rep, since it isn't included as way to sort members in memberlist.

That's what this is for. Angel

http://community.mybb.com/thread-69169.html
(05-09-2016, 04:58 PM)Marisa Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 04:52 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: Another useful page may be one containing a top-X of users with most rep, since it isn't included as way to sort members in memberlist.

That's what this is for. Angel

http://community.mybb.com/thread-69169.html

Was going to google for it, thanks Smile
I will take inspiration from it to get a table that can be added in custom pages rather than memberlist.
Would be nice to have it as a plugin. Many users dont know what to do with this...

Thank you for your help, it works fine for me! Wink
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(05-10-2016, 09:44 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: Would be nice to have it as a plugin. Many users dont know what to do with this...

Thank you for your help, it works fine for me! Wink

Why implementing a plugin if it can be done with proper code?
It's better to keep the board clean from plugins that aren't used for core functions.