Not Solved [How To?] Show quick reply to guest
Not Solved
Hi, how can i enable the quickreply enable to the guest, when guest try to post, they will be foward to register or login link...
Not Solved
quick reply form can be enabled for the guests. But when guests type message content & try posting it
system directs to login process and the message content is lost. so it could be annoying rather than helping.
Not Solved
(2016-05-06, 09:36 AM).m. Wrote: quick reply form can be enabled for the guests. But when guests type message content & try posting it
system directs to login process and the message content is lost. so it could be annoying rather than helping.

how to enable that thing ? changing guest permission ??
Not Solved
needs editing of showthread.php file - Line 1171

at the end of the line, you can change )) to ) || $mybb->user['uid'] == '0') and save the file
Not Solved
(2016-05-06, 10:26 AM).m. Wrote: needs editing of showthread.php file - Line 1171 

at the end of the line, you can change )) to  ) || $mybb->user['uid'] == '0') and save the file

done edit yesterday and it quite annoying. So instead showing the quick reply, i want to put link only.. How ???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not Solved
(2016-05-07, 04:51 PM)gamemaster Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 10:26 AM).m. Wrote: needs editing of showthread.php file - Line 1171 

at the end of the line, you can change )) to  ) || $mybb->user['uid'] == '0') and save the file

done edit yesterday and it quite annoying. So instead showing the quick reply, i want to put link only.. How ???

Not a problem just create a button that leads to register page and place the code in the place you want it to be shown.