Xbox, PSN, & Steam information
I'd be willing to drop like $20 on someone who's willing to make some game related plugins. If you go to http://gamehandout.com/members/xyphien.1/ and click on one of the icons tha'ts game related (Steam, Xbox, PSN, Origin, etc.) you will see it links me to a page that displays ALL the latest games I've played, my statistics, etc. Would someone be willing to do this on MyBB?
I made basically that exact plugin privately for Gamurs when it first launched, and to give you an idea of how much work it was: it tooks several weeks of coding daily to finish it, and I consider myself a pretty competent MyBB plugin dev. Even when I did finish it after a couple weeks it was still buggy and ugly. So definitely good luck to you finding someone to make this from scratch but I really doubt anyone will for $20.
My Plugins: [1.8]|[1.6]

** Selling custom plugin that enables Bitcoin payments. PM me if interested in purchasing! **
(2016-05-24, 10:13 PM)fizz Wrote: I made basically that exact plugin privately for Gamurs when it first launched, and to give you an idea of how much work it was: it tooks several weeks of coding daily to finish it, and I consider myself a pretty competent MyBB plugin dev. Even when I did finish it after a couple weeks it was still buggy and ugly. So definitely good luck to you finding someone to make this from scratch but I really doubt anyone will for $20.

I don't want it just for me, I want it to be available to everyone. So, in making it, they can sell it themselves and make some money. As you said, someone else had this made for them, so it'll be in demand.