Not Solved Night Themes Series V2 (Blue / Blue (MP) / Green / Red / Pink) - Yellow Next
Not Solved
Looks good
Not Solved
I don't know, I have a thing about the dark brown with blue. If other members like it, then there must be something wrong with me.Toungue

Regards
Not Solved
Looks nice
Not Solved
Looks good
[Image: mhf-banner.jpg]
Not Solved
Major bug fixes has been made new version 1.4 is now out
[Image: jag100sigaf5.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Not Solved
Good working. I do like this colors Big Grin
Not Solved
Merged Jag100's threads as requested by him.
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Not Solved
Blue Night (MyPortal Version) Is Now out

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid131174

destroyer Wrote:Merged Jag100's threads as requested by him.

Thanks
[Image: jag100sigaf5.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Not Solved Wink 
Wow, u do excellent work , great theme! very nice job! hot!
u should of named it hot pink! were u in fishnets when u did this?Big Grin
kding, awesome though!
c if u can do one in a black light theme,w ith flourecent colors , higlighted with shadows 2 boot!
Even Lies Can't keep a good man down. Heart
Not Solved
Hey man, i found a problem on your theme 'Blue night'. I downloaded it from the mods website and from here and both have the same problem.

I'm unable to login with the form in the head section. It sends the password field empty, no matter what you time on it. (Redirected the form to submit it to my test.php which only shows the username/password that were sent).

I fixed that issue remplazing the 'onfocus' script you have with the one of MyBB Default Template, so I also added onblur...

this is the code:
onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_password}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_password}'; }" />
</form>

With this im able to login now.
Microsoft is like Umbrela Co., they create the virus and the vaccine, the zombie infestation is just a collateral effect.