Memories
Hello there Smile  Its been a long time since I was here, its been like 9 or 10 years now ..... wow, I came across MYBB site while searching for something and it took a while for me to remember my passwords and username Big Grin  and then I remembered DragonLord .... I guess it sounded cool back then  Toungue I wonder if there is any old member that would remember me Big Grin I use to love making themes back then, hopefully I can start making them again if I have enough free time back then I was kinda free but now WORK right in the face.  I am still happy that I get to log in back after all these years  Shy
My Game site Game Expert Community
Audentio Design - Free skins and other webmaster services! Come see for yourself.
Hearty Welcome Back Smile
hopefully you can contribute for MyBB again through your skills (#)
Thank .m. Smile
Look what I found my old projecs Big Grin

Crystal Theme
[Release] Gray Diamond_V2
[Release] Azul
[Release] Brownix
[Release] SunShine

There are some more there but looks like I didn't release the one I had it at my forum at that time  Sad It was called the Black Gold, That was the best one I made it so far.
My Game site Game Expert Community
Audentio Design - Free skins and other webmaster services! Come see for yourself.
nice Smile
though we have some good looking black themes , I'd like to see forking of above mentioned theme for MyBB 1.8.x
if you can devote time, I'd suggest to concentrate on responsive designs (could be based on the bootstrap)
welcome back dragon lord bro. i have feeling i know you from somewhere..or maybe iam mistaken. -it happens quite often for me you see
Sup bro