Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 2 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week ago Changing default Text size
Solved: 2 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week ago
Basically what I said in the subject. If you don't understand, this is what I mean: When you make a thread/post, you type words/sentences, but they all have the default font size of 3; I want it to be 4. Is it possible?
I suspect this would require a core code change. Edit the default settings of the editor. I have not tried, but may be one of these files to edit:

jscripts\sceditor\textarea_styles\....

What goes around comes around

(06-28-2016, 07:43 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: I suspect this would require a core code change. Edit the default settings of the editor. I have not tried, but may be one of these files to edit:

Got it! Thank you Smile
(06-29-2016, 11:01 AM)Pride Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 07:43 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: I suspect this would require a core code change. Edit the default settings of the editor. I have not tried, but may be one of these files to edit:

Got it! Thank you Smile

If you need further assistance with this let me know.
[Image: TExMo15.png]

(06-29-2016, 11:59 AM)Paradigm Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 11:01 AM)Pride Wrote:

Got it! Thank you Smile

If you need further assistance with this let me know.

Can I add you on steam or something? Because I'm getting the feeling I'll be sending you PMs after this >->