Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Email Notification on Username Change
Hi,

There should be an option on AdminCP by which when a username is changed, user will receive an Email notification with the new username (with an option to disable it in the settings or something like a checkbox to notify the member by email or not).

Otherwise if that member logout and login with old name they face wrong username problem.

Thanks
But their username shouldn't be changed without consent or request from the member.
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
(07-05-2016, 11:22 AM)Ben C Wrote: But their username shouldn't be changed without consent or request from the member.

It can be if the username contains some profanity if the setting to allow users to change their own names is turned on.
it's awesome suggestion! +1
(07-05-2016, 12:48 PM)Euan T Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 11:22 AM)Ben C Wrote: But their username shouldn't be changed without consent or request from the member.

It can be if the username contains some profanity if the setting to allow users to change their own names is turned on.

This ^
Do NOT pm me for support on ANY of my plugins
DO pm me if you got suggestions for existing ones (although posting in the proper thread is preferred), or suggestions/ideas for new plugins (keep in mind I'm an amateur but not necessarily a beginner.)
Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB 2.0. Thanks for your contribution!