Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago Create A MyBB For Me Please
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago Information 
Hello. I would like if someone could create a MyBB for me because I tried everything to get the installation to work but I keep getting an

Error

There seems to be one or more errors with the database configuration information that you supplied:
  • Could not connect to the database server at 'mysql7.000webhost.com ' with the supplied username and password. Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?     

I changed the password tried doing everything but could not get it to work. Thank you
Hello. I would like if someone could create a MyBB for me because I tried everything to get the installation to work but I keep getting an

Error

There seems to be one or more errors with the database configuration information that you supplied:
  • Could not connect to the database server at 'mysql7.000webhost.com ' with the supplied username and password. Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?     

I changed the password tried doing everything but could not get it to work. Thank you
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago
Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the software.
If you would like, feel free to PM me temporary access to FTP and your CPanel (for database account creation) and I can set you up with a default installation of MyBB.

Thanks!
Katos

Owner and operator of Creators Wave
Don't use 000webhost. Your information is very, very insecurely handled there and they are known for having reliability issues.

If you need more hosting options, check out this thread. IcyBoards in particular is excellent, but you can't add your own plugins there, and some other normal hosting luxuries are disabled (full FTP access, for example).
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)
Duplicate threads merged. Please keep only one thread open per issue in the future.

Thanks!
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)
As Josh stated, 000webhost wont be a good idea here.
the issue you're having is because 000webhost is denying access on the SQL server that you're on, as mentioned in the PM that I sent you.

Owner and operator of Creators Wave
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I would be happy to assist you, please PM me.
Ensure all database credentials supplied in the installation procedure are correct.

If the issue persists, I advise you to stray from 000webhost - they're known for reliability and security issues.
I suggest you use hostinger.com