Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Board offline/online problem
Not Solved
Just today I've experienced this issue.. When I go to turn the board online under that ACP and refresh the page on the actual board it for some reason still says the board is offline. I'm wondering what I would have to do to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!
Not Solved
Im gonna say it's a caching issue, try it in another browser and delete your cache.
Not Solved
When you refresh the settings in the ACP, does it show the correct value?
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Not Solved
(09-13-2016, 01:20 AM)alfred702 Wrote: Im gonna say it's a caching issue, try it in another browser and delete your cache.

I tried this, no luck. 

(09-13-2016, 11:27 AM)Matt Wrote: When you refresh the settings in the ACP, does it show the correct value?

What I noticed is that there seems to be a delay from things I do in the ACP to what actually appears on the board itself. When I go to click offline it takes roughly 30-45 seconds for the board to actually flip to offline... Could it be a hosting issue? I just recently switched to a vps.
Not Solved
Must be, there's nothing MyBB does that delays things like that, the settings are updated when the page is saved.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Not Solved
I've contacted my hosting provider and they said it's not on their end. I'm experiencing this problem not on the actual board when I post something, but rather just under the configuration tab in ACP and under the theme/templates. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Not Solved
sounds like a hosting issue caching pages