Discuss: MyBB 1.2.8 Released - Security & Maintenance Release
Awesome, this most likely the last of the 1.2.x series
Hi guys,
I have a problem, while upgrading from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8. My Browser reads:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iif() in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/ragb/med/global.php(342) : eval()'d code on line 1

What did go wrong ?? Please help
Please post problems you're having in the General Support forum. By the way, the latest version is MyBB 1.2.9. Please see here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20910

I closed this to make clear which one is the latest MyBB version.
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Since Discuss 1.2.8 is closed, gonna ask it here =P

In MyBB 1.2.8 there were added several hooks in the class_moderation.php file, but what's the use of
class_moderation_delete_post (pid)
Called when a post is deleted. Post ID is passed. 
When you call the hook, the post is already deleted from the DB ... so you can't do much with it =P I've replaced the hook just after the $post = $db->fetch_array(..) , now my plugin works since the post aint deleted yet Wink

Edit ::

Same for this hook

$plugins->run_hooks("class_moderation_delete_thread", $tid);

Edit ::

Same for this, if you try to do something with the "pids" array in a while loop, you can fetch the first pid and retrieve info of it but when the while loop continues, the post that has the second/third/... pid in the "pids" array is already deleted from the DB. I've placed to hook underneath $pidin = implode(",", $pids); and then it all works.
$plugins->run_hooks("class_moderation_merge_posts", array("pids" => $pids, "tid" => $tid));