Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[For 1.8] Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
(10-08-2019, 06:07 PM)theo1977 Wrote: Hello Wildcard ,
I like very much your work .

That's nice of you to say. Thanks Smile

(10-08-2019, 06:07 PM)theo1977 Wrote: I am thinking if it possible to add one more extra sidebar at the right or the left of the forum . Is it possible ? OR an advanced footerbox to add my latest post[...]

Do you mean you want two side bars on the right side? If you just mean one, yeah, just drag the boxes to the right side in ACP.

(10-08-2019, 07:36 PM)liontaris Wrote: The last Pictures Recently Commented 

Pictures that have recently received comments? Okay. I'll look into it. Please be patient.
Thank you Wildcard for your reply.
Actually i need 3 side bars , 1 from one side and 2 from the other or an advanced footerbar Smile .
(10-09-2019, 06:34 AM)theo1977 Wrote: Actually i need 3 side bars , 1 from one side and 2 from the other or an advanced footerbar Smile .

I'm sorry, but there is no possibility of the three sidebars w/o major changes to the plugin.

However, if you have static content for the inner-right sidebar, then you can just use HTML to add your static sidebar to the main forum content, THEN wrap all of that content w/ASB and you will have three side bars.
[Image: 3sRtGmr.png]

After try to deactive status on specific view.
(11-05-2019, 07:17 PM)tonik Wrote: After try to deactive status on specific view.

Thanks for the report. I'll try to have a look as soon as I can.
Another question. Can i make tabs? I want show newest threads and posts in one table with two tabs to change between them instead of making two tables one after another.
(11-09-2019, 05:03 PM)tonik Wrote: Another question. Can i make tabs? I want show newest threads and posts in one table with two tabs to change between them instead of making two tables one after another.

No, I'm sorry, but that isn't possible with ASB.