Not Solved ABP Notice
Not Solved
Still nothing in the Inactive or Active plugin list(s).

And the post is still the same http://prntscr.com/dckmbn
www.volvl.com | Get your first month of hosting for $0.01 USD with Promo Code: Hexeus
[Image: 12946833.gif]

Not Solved
Sorry, I did a typo, notice.php whith only one "o". It was more than midnight when I've answer you Smile

And I submit the build #2 wich contains the plugin file well-named.
[MyBB 1.8 mods] - Offer me a coffee
Do not ask me help through PM or Discord
Not Solved
not work...
Not Solved
(2016-11-28, 01:06 PM)AlexanderPep Wrote: not work...

Which build did you use ? I tried the #2 on a completely fresh forum, no trouble.
Not Solved
The new version is working, however when renaming the old version to "notice" it still did not work.
www.volvl.com | Get your first month of hosting for $0.01 USD with Promo Code: Hexeus

Not Solved
It's ok. You can add only have access to administrators and global mod? I don't want users post with this plugin
Not Solved
^ That's a good idea.

An option to select which groups can use the feature

Not Solved
(2016-11-28, 04:51 PM)AlexanderPep Wrote: It's ok. You can add only have access to administrators and global mod? I don't want users post with this plugin
Sorry, I can't: the MyCode is globally evaluated, and if I add a restriction, the result will be that non-authorized people' posts will have a non-interpreted code...

And it will be really heavy to check each message and apply or not the evaluation, based on the poster group.
Not Solved
Ok
Smile
10/10 anyway !