Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved How To Set The Announcement Plugin as My Home page
Not Solved
Please i want to know how i can set mybb forum announcement as my homepage so that if anyone click on my domain name, it will display the announcement in full. In other word, i want to make my announcements as my default home page.

Thanks
Not Solved
You would have to edit the .htaccess file every time you'd wish to change the home page
www.volvl.com | Get your first month of hosting for $0.01 USD with Promo Code: Hexeus
[Image: 12946833.gif]

Not Solved
(11-29-2016, 04:00 PM)Zaqre Wrote: You would have to edit the .htaccess file every time you'd wish to change the home page

please how do i do that.... can you please talk about it in details..... i really appreciate ur response
Not Solved
You would need access to an FTP client such as Firezilla, or Cpanel and go to file manager.

Once there, you will need to edit the .htaccess - and this is where I am out of my realm

You will need a code to "redirect" your current url "moral24.com" to another url "moral24.com/urlexample/postID=45"
www.volvl.com | Get your first month of hosting for $0.01 USD with Promo Code: Hexeus
[Image: 12946833.gif]

Not Solved
so confused