Not Solved [Error Message] Help!
Not Solved
[Image: VkvsbwC.png]

[Image: tQ249Ep.png]

I can not modify user groups, this error
Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'canviewdeletionnotice' in 'field list'Query:UPDATE mybbei_usergroups SET type=1, title='Administrators', description='The group all administrators belong to.', namestyle='<span style=\"color: green;\"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>', usertitle='Administrator', stars=7, starimage='images/star.png', image='', isbannedgroup=0, canview=1, canviewthreads=1, canviewprofiles=1, candlattachments=1, canviewboardclosed=1, canpostthreads=1, canpostreplys=1, canpostattachments=1, canratethreads=1, modposts=0, modthreads=0, mod_edit_posts=0, modattachments=0, caneditposts=1, candeleteposts=1, candeletethreads=1, caneditattachments=1, canviewdeletionnotice=0, canpostpolls=1, canvotepolls=1, canundovotes=1, canusepms=1, cansendpms=1, cantrackpms=1, candenypmreceipts=1, pmquota=0, maxpmrecipients=0, cansendemail=1, cansendemailoverride=0, maxemails=0, emailfloodtime=0, canviewmemberlist=1, canviewcalendar=1, canaddevents=1, canbypasseventmod=1, canmoderateevents=1, canviewonline=1, canviewwolinvis=1, canviewonlineips=1, cancp=1, issupermod=1, cansearch=1, canusercp=1, canuploadavatars=1, canchangename=1, canbereported=0, canchangewebsite=1, showforumteam=1, usereputationsystem=1, cangivereputations=1, candeletereputations=1, reputationpower=2, maxreputationsday=0, maxreputationsperuser=0, maxreputationsperthread=0, attachquota=0, cancustomtitle=1, canwarnusers=1, canreceivewarnings=1, maxwarningsday=0, canmodcp=1, showinbirthdaylist=1, canoverridepm=0, canusesig=1, canusesigxposts=0, signofollow=0, edittimelimit=0, maxposts=0, showmemberlist=1, canmanageannounce=1, canmanagemodqueue=1, canmanagereportedcontent=1, canviewmodlogs=1, caneditprofiles=1, canbanusers=1, canviewwarnlogs=1, canuseipsearch=1, thx_max_ammount='0', thx_rep_points='0' WHERE gid='4'
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
Not Solved
Go to: http://[CHANGE TO YOUR DOMAIN]/admin/index.php?module=user-admin_permissions

Try to see if you have the correct permissions to manage users/groups. If that does not work, you might have to log into your cpanel on your host and go to phpMyAdmin and run the sql of that long list or repair your tables. Try to provide a link to your forum because it might help us assist you better and might be required for further support.
Best Regards,
Robert

[Image: ppadbanner.gif]
Not Solved
I do not have the knowledge to repair sql tables
https://unforolibre.tk/index.php
Not Solved
You need to run upgrade to 1.8.9
Download 1.8.9 changed files or full upgrade and run that...
Not Solved
I already have the update 1.8.9
Not Solved
I had same problem....because i made upgrade and put backup without upgrade to 1.8.9
i put again files for upgrade and run and this problem were solved
in phpmyadmin you don't have new settings to 1.8.9
viewdeletenotice and 1 more...
Not Solved
Already fix it, replace the table
Mybbei_usergroups
For another of a clean forum, no problem, thank you very much to everyone
Not Solved
happy for you Smile
merry x-mas
Not Solved
(2016-12-24, 08:28 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: You need to run upgrade to 1.8.9
Download 1.8.9 changed files or full upgrade and run that...

(2016-12-24, 08:38 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: happy for you Smile
merry x-mas

Thanks, merry x-mas Smile  Smile