Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invisible reCAPTCHA Support
Feature Suggestion: Invisible reCAPTCHA

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/c...sible.html

Expected functionality

It allows forum owners to use Invisible reCAPTCHA, in order to prevent bot/ spam registrations
The invisible reCAPTCHA is "coming soon", but we will almost certainly support it once it's available.
@Euan T: Invisible reCAPTCHA is now released, any updates on this?
(05-19-2017, 05:22 AM)miwic Wrote: @Euan T: Invisible reCAPTCHA is now released, any updates on this?

this should be implemented in mybb 1.8.X soon so I can't see why it wouldn't be implemented with 2.0
Yeah, we'll hopefully have invisible captcha support in 1.8.13, and it will be supported in 2.0 for definite.
Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB 2.0. Thanks for your contribution!
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(05-19-2017, 03:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB 2.0. Thanks for your contribution!

I looked into doing a PR. You will need a way to add the attributes to the submission buttons. Adding a separate button causes user friendliness issues. It was outside the scope of the time I had. Just an added note as it's important issue that makes the PR more difficult to do.