[Rejected] Maximum Registrations Per IP Address
Hello MyBB team, I seem to have a problem with Maximum Registrations Per IP Address since upgrading to 1.8.10

Time Between Registrations is set to 120 hours

Maximum Registrations Per IP Address is set to 1

I have just managed to register three accounts with the same IP in the space of half an hour, I wasn't able to do this before.

Thank you.
This is a difficult one. It looks like the time between registrations is overwriting the maximum registrations. Hmm, I'm not sure which way round it should be TBH.
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
(2017-01-18, 10:14 PM)Ben Wrote: This is a difficult one. It looks like the time between registrations is overwriting the maximum registrations. Hmm, I'm not sure which way round it should be TBH.

Hello Ben, I've had it set up that way for many years and if I tried to register another account it would say I had to wait 120 hours.

I'm sure it was working on 1.8.9 so something must have changed in 1.8.10 if that helps.
Hi, sorry for the late reply sarisisop. I could not reproduce this issue on 1.8.12; any chance you can check this out again? From the member.php history I could not spot anything suspicious in the 1.8.9 -> 1.8.10 update so this might have also been an isolated issue.
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
(2017-07-31, 08:21 PM)Shade Wrote: Hi, sorry for the late reply sarisisop. I could not reproduce this issue on 1.8.12; any chance you can check this out again? From the member.php history I could not spot anything suspicious in the 1.8.9 -> 1.8.10 update so this might have also been an isolated issue.

Hello Shade,

I just checked and it's working fine now, so it must of fixed itself on 1.8.11 or 1.8.12

I must admit I forgot about it and never thought to test with 11 or 12 but it's sorted now so you can Reject.

Thank you for looking it to it.

Smile
Thank you!
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]