Not Solved Google SEO Forward Slash instead of dash
Not Solved
Something that bothers me - a lot... Is that Google SEO uses a dash instead of a clean forward slash.

So url.com/f/general must be url.com/f-general or url.com/u/user must be url.com/u-user

It just doesn't fit right!

Frostschutz responded to a similar question

Quote:Slashes in URLs break all relative links, which MyBB uses a lot, so you really don't want this. Google SEO will stop escaping / as %2F in the next version, but it won't magically make the link problems go away. So if you want to use slashes in your URLs, you're on your own.

Anyway around this? As has been said, using slashing in GoogleSEO breaks everything.
Not Solved
If you installed Mybb in url.com/f or in short 'f' folder you cannot remove it cause it's the root of your mybb or where u installed it, unless you installed it in url.com or basically public_html in Filezilla, you can probably not see the /f/ or or F folder

basically you're asking to make a new website itself, cause you can make url.com/f-general.html

what you're asking is redundant cause all traffic still goes to your site
Not Solved
(2017-02-19, 09:26 AM)miiniiw Wrote: If you installed Mybb in url.com/f or in short 'f' folder you cannot remove it cause it's the root of your mybb or where u installed it, unless you installed it in url.com or basically public_html in Filezilla, you can probably not see the /f/ or or F folder

basically you're asking to make a new website itself, cause you can make url.com/f-general.html

what you're asking is redundant cause all traffic still goes to your site

I didn't install my forum in a subfolder.  What I am referring to is how the plugin Google SEO's url scheme denominates Forums, Threads, Users, etc. 

You cannot use a forward slash as it collides with the MyBB url scheme. (website.com/forum/general) The default, which is most often used, is a hyphen. (website.com/forum-general)

My question is, what must be modified in order to allow a forward slash in the url?
Not Solved
Might as well give this a bump.
Not Solved
Tactrus, your answer is in the post you quote. A forward slash would break any relative link which MyBB *might* use.
Not Solved
(2017-02-27, 09:41 PM)laie_techie Wrote: Tactrus, your answer is in the post you quote. A forward slash would break any relative link which MyBB *might* use.

I'm very persistent