Profile cover image help!
Hi,

This has been asked in a previous topic but that was in 2013 & I was hoping that there is a plugin that can do this:
[Image: 3I7nDR3.png]

I know there was an old mod HERE that sort of did it, but I have tried it out and it just sits above the profile and not attached to the main profile area.

I was hoping there was a plugin that did this with permissions per group?

Thanks for any help.
From what I've seen, there's none out there as of now for 1.8.
(2017-03-08, 07:30 PM)Sazze Wrote: From what I've seen, there's none out there as of now for 1.8.

Damn, I think this would make a great plugin!
(2017-03-08, 07:38 PM)DaNnIbOi Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 07:30 PM)Sazze Wrote: From what I've seen, there's none out there as of now for 1.8.

This was a plugin I was going to make, but I got side tracked gave up. I may try again when I have some time.
(2017-03-08, 07:57 PM)Tactrus Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 07:38 PM)DaNnIbOi Wrote:

This was a plugin I was going to make, but I got side tracked gave up. I may try again when I have some time.

If you could, that would be awesome!
This plugin has permissions by group. Some of the permissions are: can use an image, can upload an image, and max file size.

With some changes to the HTML/CSS you can use it however you want, it doesn't have to sit above the rest of the profile.
(2017-03-08, 09:22 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: This plugin has permissions by group. Some of the permissions are: can use an image, can upload an image,  and max file size.

With some changes to the HTML/CSS you can use it however you want, it doesn't have to sit above the rest of the profile.

I'm still learning about editing code & wouldn't know where to start!
(2017-03-09, 05:31 AM)DaNnIbOi Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 09:22 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: This plugin has permissions by group. Some of the permissions are: can use an image, can upload an image,  and max file size.

I could make you this plugin, PM me.
It's an onld one but should work.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/fb-profile-mybb

I update for mybb 1.8.x series and is the base for my Profile System plugin, but on my plugin all are optimized, cleaned and more, but this have to work fine Smile
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

(2017-03-09, 05:31 AM)DaNnIbOi Wrote:

What theme are you using? I can send you the template changes and CSS for the changes you want to make.