Not Solved Has anyone successfully added their mybb forum to a website built in wix?
Not Solved
Amateur here... has anyone successfully added their MyBB forum to a website built in wix? Finding a way to do this would save me a LOT of time and be a game-changer... but I am worried I started building my website in the wrong place.

I would also be open to ideas for changing where I am building my website in order to use MyBB, but I am not savvy and it's taken me months of working on it during almost all my spare time and anything more complex might be impossible for me! Thank you for your help!
Not Solved
as I understand it from the web search results,
integrating MyBB with wix is not easily possible.

wix support had been suggesting to use iframe embedding method to use externally hosted forum.
I feel its better to avoid such iframe embedding which affects performance & security of the forum.
Not Solved
(2017-03-17, 05:17 PM).m. Wrote: as I understand it from the web search results,
integrating MyBB with wix is not easily possible.

wix support had been suggesting to use iframe embedding method to use externally hosted forum.
I feel its better to avoid such iframe embedding which affects performance & security of the forum.

Thank you for the answer... I have been reading through threads to see if there was any possibility and I also have not found one. Figured I'd ask the experts.
Not Solved
As an alternative, can I register my domain name with MyBB then add my other pages built on wix as the "other pages?" Also like an opposite method than I was trying?

Just thinking...
Not Solved
obviously,
one can purchase domain & web hosting anywhere and use MyBB system for the discussions
and build around any type of web pages using php / html & the other web coding scripts !
Not Solved
(2017-03-20, 04:48 PM)kelsea Wrote: As an alternative, can I register my domain name with MyBB then add my other pages built on wix as the "other pages?" Also like an opposite method than I was trying?

Just thinking...

No, MyBB is not a domain register or a web host. They just provide a free forum software.