Discuss: New Team Member Additions
Congrats! I'm still bummed that I didn't get mine in soon enough. I was thinking about doing it, but me and my friend are working on a forum software of our own, and then I thought I would just send it in and see what would happen. Then I found out they weren't accepting more applications.

Please do not PM me about problems you might be having with MyBB. Post a thread, and someone on the support or development team will take a look at it.
Congratulations guys does this mean you guys aren't funny anymore? Toungue Toungue
My Game site Game Expert Community
Audentio Design - Free skins and other webmaster services! Come see for yourself.
DragonLord Wrote:Congratulations guys does this mean you guys aren't funny anymore? Toungue Toungue
The rest of the Support Team/Developers seem to have their sense of humor still, so I can only assume we will still be funny. Wink

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
DragonLord Wrote:Congratulations guys does this mean you guys aren't funny anymore? Toungue Toungue
I wasn't aware that I had ever been funny Toungue
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Dr Doom Toungue see those beautiful people dancing at your avatar? Now thats funny Toungue
My Game site Game Expert Community
Audentio Design - Free skins and other webmaster services! Come see for yourself.
Congratulations guys Smile

It is not disgraceful to ask, it is disgraceful no to ask.

sory for my english .
Congrats to those who are now apart of the support team!

Lets look forward to the future Smile
~Kerrang!
Congratulations my new comrades Smile
Dennis Tsang
Former MyBB Team Member
Web: http://dennistt.net
DennisTT Wrote:Congratulations my new comrades Smile
Ha ha, you mean pirates?
DennisTT in IRC Wrote:[06:03] <@DennisTT> My fellow support team pirates
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Same difference Smile What are we sailing for?
Dennis Tsang
Former MyBB Team Member
Web: http://dennistt.net