NewPoints - Advance Referral System
i know this is not right place to discuss this plugin but i don't wanna make new account in NewPoints forum.

here is a question in my mind from the past 3-4 years, i was looking for enhancement in newpoints. The enhancement is: Referral System which has a option to Earn Points in Percentage.
Oh!, i am unable to explain here in english because i am not good in english.

For example: i refereed few user in forum and i will earn 10% of all my referrals earnings.
suppose, i refereed A and this user is active in forum and earned around 1000 points so i will earn 10% of that user points it means 100 Points.

There is no update of this kind as far i know, if anyone know about this then please tell me, i need this kind of system for my forum and if this is not available then i will try to make by myself. its consume so much time. Sad
You will need to hijack every place that runs and gives points to users, then do the math there to give a percentage to the user to the referral user. Too complicated and bothersome IMO.
(2017-04-21, 07:56 PM)Omar G. Wrote: You will need to hijack every place that runs and gives points to users, then do the math there to give a percentage to the user to the referral user. Too complicated and bothersome IMO.

yup, this is too complicated but i decided to give points on new post / topics only. it will also increase SQL queries as far i know.
so i've to work within these hooks
1. new post / reply
2. new thread
3. delete new post / reply
4. delete new thread

correct me if i am wrong....
You pretty much have to work with all the hooks newpoints runs or runs over, as well as the plugins. That includes addition and subtraction of points.
The method is widely used to scam people in India. They call it " money chain " marketing. Most people who become part of this scheme, end up loosing money and gaining hope.
(2017-04-22, 03:29 PM)meetdilip Wrote: The method is widely used to scam people in India. They call it " money chain " marketing. Most people who become part of this scheme, end up loosing money and gaining hope.

i know... but my project is different from others, It has low Payout but genuine. I also knew, user will not join my program because of low payouts but i've also other alternatives to attractive users. In the past i launched a Pay Per Post Forum which gives users to Free Mobile Recharge. All users were happy but i've to shut down it because missing of some plugins, Security and most of "how to get rid of spammers?" They were increased just for money...
I also learned few things from my past experience. Now My Plan is bigger then previous one but i've to make few plugins before i get started this...

(2017-04-22, 04:40 AM)Omar G. Wrote: You pretty much have to work with all the hooks newpoints runs or runs over, as well as the plugins. That includes addition and subtraction of points.

yaaa, just looked the newpoints hooks.. Its really complicated and need more time to understand before i start developing Sad