Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For 1.8] Newpoints Awards
It is me who is feeling like hijacking this thread, not you. But as long as chack doesn't mind I don't either, do'n't worry.
Looking forward to further updates of this. Helps my community out a lot. Thank you for replying and assisting me with my issue.
Omar I know that MyAwards is not used much but I found it in many board and some users have asked me to modify the plugin to make it compatible with MyAwards.
My Projects - Support My Projects

Don't forget to rate posts!
How come OUGC awards only shows 3 rows of awards and no more? All my awards I want for the awards shop are not showing. Only 3 rows do
If you mean it doesn't display in the admincp, there's an issue with a 3th party script used to select them. I will fix it in next versions.
My Projects - Support My Projects

Don't forget to rate posts!
(2019-06-21, 07:32 AM)chack1172 Wrote: If you mean it doesn't display in the admincp, there's an issue with a 3th party script used to select them. I will fix it in next versions.

Yes correct doesnt display in the admin cp
should i add new awards with this?
I need to see awards from ougc awards plugin
[Image: banner.gif]
I got this error on ACP.

This is line 821 : require $modules_dir."/".$run_module."/".$action_file;

This is line 159: if (count($errors) > 0) {
$page->output_inline_error($errors);
}

This is not importing OUGC created awards. There should be category for awards.
How to fix it?

After deactivate and uninstalling this plugin, All OUGC awards are deleted. Very strange.
I did check the plugin and there is nothing obvious that should be deleting your awards within the OUGC Awards module.
I am also getting that error mentioned by Dr_The_One. No clue how to fix it.
Anyone got some ideas?
[Image: EKSGxq5.gif]