Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For 1.8] Newpoints Awards
Find any instance of count($var) and replace with count((array)$var), like so:

if (count($errors) > 0) {

if (count((array)$errors) > 0) {
(2020-08-23, 01:46 AM)Omar G. Wrote: Find any instance of count($var) and replace with count((array)$var), like so:

if (count($errors) > 0) {

if (count((array)$errors) > 0) {

That solves that issue, however I still have these issues regarding the image display of the awards:
1) This is what it looks like in the awards shop:

2) This is what it looks like in the admin control panel:

The image of the awards won't show on ACP and there is that little thing above the original award showing no image which I can't remove. Any help with this too?
[Image: EKSGxq5.gif]
Thanks, this is going to be usefull. this website is perfect

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: portátiles-gaming-baratos.jpg]
(2020-08-23, 01:33 PM)_B_ Wrote: I still have these issues regarding the image display of the awards:

The image of the awards won't show on ACP and there is that little thing above the original award showing no image which I can't remove. Any help with this too?

I went to your forum and checked your awards, you used a tutorial found in this community which I already commented is plainly wrong.
(2020-08-25, 02:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 01:33 PM)_B_ Wrote: I still have these issues regarding the image display of the awards:

I went to your forum and checked your awards, you used a tutorial found in this community which I already commented is plainly wrong.

Ah right. I am in the process of fixing it now. I get what you are talking about. Thanks!
[Image: EKSGxq5.gif]
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
well, when i click on add award it redirect me to the same page, idk why
-
When i try to add an award that is added to ougc_awards the award in newpoints award image is borken