Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [General] Display of "Rating" column in default theme is not correct
Not Solved
Hi,

I just made first post on newly installed forum and the display of "Rating" column is not correct. Please check two screenshots. Is it due to some missing feature/plugin?

[Image: ue3ixXS.jpg]

[Image: AQfS6f5.jpg]

Version is 1.8

Thanks

I used another theme and it has same issue so looks like the problem belongs to common/core files.
Not Solved
It seems like the image that show stars is missing. Try to upload again the image folder.
[Image: ZbrcFs]
Not Solved
I checked that all images are already there.

Let me install it again.

I installed a fresh copy and it has same problem. I think this is some permission issue but I don't know which file and folder to fix.

I have given 777 permission to all files and folders but still same issue. What do I do now I have tried everything.

sudo chmod -R 777 /var/www/mysite/
Not Solved
Do not give all files and folder 777.... please make a fresh install to stay safe.....

if you still have the same problem then please provide us the link to your forum so we can check your problem.
Paid support or developement: www.broatcast-consulting.de
All other: blog.broatcast.de

[Image: EbbMWfN.png]

Not Solved
(2017-08-13, 09:58 PM)broatcast Wrote: Do not give all files and folder 777.... please make a fresh install to stay safe.....

if you still have the same problem then please provide us the link to your forum so we can check your problem.

I have removed 777 permission.

Ok I noticed this weird behaviour.

In case of live site where this problem is happening, CSS on UL element isĀ reading from /cache/themes/theme1/global.css while in case of local site (on my PC) where it is working fineĀ it is reading from /cache/themes/theme1/star_ratings.css. Screenshots given below.

LIVE

[Image: yyMweSK.png]

LOCAL

[Image: cSONLt9.png]

Found another thread where a user is facing exact same problem. Him and me both are using nginx with php fpm.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-211904-page-2.html