Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[85,000 + Posts] Real Forums | General, Technology, Marketing & Gaming
(09-06-2017, 07:59 PM)Dizzygaming Wrote: Its Queen here I can't get into my account plus my staff rank has gone along with my upgrades and awards and rep

I've PM'd you the link to our Discord.
Would just like to note that the forum's under new administration and we are constantly creating features that are yet to be seen on a forum. One of our recent features is called the Random Userbar Game which randomly assigns a user special privileges based on how frequently they've posted in the last 24 hours.

Current statistics:
Total Posts: 85742
Total Threads: 6892
Total Members: 1144
Damn it why not let guests see some of the contents? That way you'll probably then get more traffic and attraction, it sucks when guests are just looking at the index page lol.
(09-13-2017, 06:28 AM)Dead-i Wrote: Damn it why not let guests see some of the contents? That way you'll probably then get more traffic and attraction, it sucks when guests are just looking at the index page lol.

You're not the first person to say that. I've allowed guests to view content for now. I'll probably put a limit on that in the near future.
We just dropped a fun new feature that you will only find on Real Forums. Tag The Next User game works as follows:
  • From the posts within the last 24 hours, a user is selected at random and notified
  • The user is then able to tag another user
  • The second user then has to guess who tagged them, and tag someone else
  • If the user guesses correctly, they receive Gold.

The next feature we're going to drop is going to be epic. Read up more about it here - http://realforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6856

We've now also restructured our forum. It's looking better than ever.