Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Solved: 2 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Help! Registration Approval Not Working
Solved: 2 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Here's my situation: I require users to register before they can view/post in my forum. The user will receive an email after I (admin) approve, and then they can login and use the forum.  This part is not working correctly.  After the user submits their registration, they are taken to a landing page that tells them to await an approval email...however, if the user clicks on the forum name hyperlink on that page, they are taken to the forum, and it welcomes them by name (logs them in!).  How can I prevent this from happening! here's the forum, please register to see what I mean: <deleted>

In summary, I do not want the user to be able to access/view the forum at all until they are approved! Is this doable?  Thanks in advance for any insight. I need to get this forum live in two days. Help! Smile
Can you provide screenshots of your registration settings?
www.volvl.com | Get your first month of hosting for $0.01 USD with Promo Code: Hexeus
[Image: 12946833.gif]

Admin panel --> groups --> Awaiting Activation: Edit setting at will.
Hey man, what's up?
^^ - Next step depending on your registration settings
www.volvl.com | Get your first month of hosting for $0.01 USD with Promo Code: Hexeus
[Image: 12946833.gif]

(09-12-2017, 02:11 AM)Thanks!  This worked! :) Michael2014 Wrote: Admin panel --> groups --> Awaiting Activation: Edit setting at will.
(09-12-2017, 02:40 AM)ericlday Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 02:11 AM)Thanks!  This worked!  Michael2014 Wrote: Admin panel --> groups --> Awaiting Activation: Edit setting at will.

Cool, that is good to know!
Hey man, what's up?
Jump to the post that solved this thread.