Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Hi friends
Not Solved
I have 2 questions  as a new owner of a MYBB site.
First...I somehow got two accounts..trying to log in as admin,my computer shut down..had to try to restore it but it did not keep my info.So I made another email..but from the same email address.Now it will not let me log in as admin again..have tried 4 times and nothing comes to my address.
 It will only come back  when I sign in with my non admin account...witch will not let me change my email to a different address..So I am lost.
 Also,I love the set up,but how can I make any changes..either in mods or themes?
It lets me download packages in my downloads area but I have no idea what to do with them.
Thanks
Not Solved
your new user account on your forum can be converted to an admin account through SQL queries

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET usergroup = '4' WHERE uid = 'X';
replace X with your new user id [number]

can we have your forum url ..

basically we have usage guidance through Docs Section.
guidance of version 1.6 has more details for the new users of MyBB forum system.

Tutorials Section on this community forum also consists of useful guidance for MyBB users.

And YouTube has some useful videos [mostly unofficial] ..
Not Solved
Sorry here is the forum link

https://supernaturalcentre.com/forum/

Ok going to look at this a little
Not Solved
I am lost .m.
This is completely off the old man with a puter page...
I am just about to the point of discarding this download and doing a fresh install..
Not Solved
^ would you like to PM me ftp access to make Supernaturalcentre user account as admin
you can change your ftp credentials later
Not Solved
Of course.
Is there any way that you could do it to the admin..or would I need to be logged in?
Not Solved
^ you can just PM me your ftp login credentials
as now you can login to your forum with the 2nd user account, after I make a change
you will be able to use it to login to forum admin panel & change password of the
first user account (admin named account)
you may use both accounts as admin accounts or change the second one to normal .. etc
Not Solved
(12-15-2017, 03:49 AM).m. Wrote: ^ you can just PM me your ftp login credentials
as now you can login to your forum with the 2nd user account, after I make a change
you will be able to use it to login to forum admin panel & change password of the
first user account (admin named account)
you may use both accounts as admin accounts or change the second one to normal .. etc

Hey I am completely screwed up..I do not even know where to find them.
I appreciate all of the drama I caused you but I think I am going to do a fresh install tomorrow,
Not Solved
^ as you wish Smile
may be you could not trust me from my words ..
Jump to the post that solved this thread.