Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Feature Error Log In ACP
It seems really silly to be able to log errors, but not have a way to view them with MyBB.  I ended up creating a plugin to do this because I feel it is a helpful tool for people trying to troubleshoot their website.
+1 for this
+1. This should be a no-brainer.
[Image: aJQTgYK.png]
How does Asperger's Network work? Behind Asperger's Network is a behind the scenes look at our inner workings!
Agree
+1
MyBB Translator & helper
Please do not PM me requesting free support or help for your forums.
You can see my paid services here.
Agree
I agree as well
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Would make sense to me, and should be easy to add to the Tools & Maintenance section.
Since it is on the same subject, probably should add a way to get the file that generated the SQL error. I think the easiest way would be using $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] in the database class files in the error function.
(02-13-2018, 02:22 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: Since it is on the same subject, probably should add a way to get the file that generated the SQL error.  I think the easiest way would be using $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] in the database class files in the error function.

I believe that would just give the top level page (eg: usercp.php, showthread.php, etc.), rather than the file that contained the query (eg: functions.php, a plugin, etc.)