Not Solved [How To?] settings.php
Not Solved
Hello

I was working on another copy of MyBB on a subdomain and now the work is all complete.

I removed the original copy of MyBB and transferred the new copy to the original location (with no subdomain).

Everything works but I noticed when changing the board settings in the AdminCP, it just loads endlessly and when it says the settings are saved, it's actually not saved. I have to manually change the inc/settings.php which I want to avoid.

I tried removing the inc/settings.php and browse the forum to regenerate the file but it shows in FTP client but with a size of 0KB with nothing in it so I had to put the original settings.php back again to get the forum working agai
n.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
Not Solved
Hi,

is writable the settings file?

Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance (Tab) -> System Health (default page) -> CHMOD Files and Directories (at the bottom)
I don't answer questions about localhost forums or forums without URL, I'm not a seer.  Cool
Not Solved
Yes

Settings File ./inc/settings.php Writable

Still stuck and it's starting to annoy me that I cannot figure this out! Angry Angry Angry Angry
Not Solved
?????
Not Solved
looks like some weird cache is affecting. needs to be checked by someone experienced.
Not Solved
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Any help for an expert is much appreciated.
Not Solved
^ you can contact someone who advertised MyBB services in R/S/J Section