Solved: 3 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago [JavaScript] Report, Rep, Login Box Doesn't Pop Up
Solved: 3 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago
Hello I am having a issue where if I click the report, rep, login box or any box that pops up it will just show at the bottom of the page and also freeze the page until I reload the page so I can't go up or down so I can't get a screenshot.

I am using a custom theme that I am trying to update / use on MyBB 1.8 everything else is working just fine btw I won't give out the forum URL but if you need me to copy and paste a templates or file I will.

Thanks
Hi,

Please try the instructions found here and see if they help: https://community.mybb.com/thread-213964...pid1288159
(2018-03-22, 07:10 PM)Euan T Wrote: Hi,

Please try the instructions found here and see if they help: https://community.mybb.com/thread-213964...pid1288159

I tried this already I might have did it wrong but I added the code to the css and it didn't help at all

Any help?
exactly which version of MyBB you are using & which theme ?
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it
(2018-03-23, 03:31 AM).m. Wrote: exactly which version of MyBB you are using & which theme ?
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it

I am using a 1.6 theme that I am updating to 1.8 everything works just fine just not the report, and rep buttons and I am a co developer of that site so I was told by the owner not to release the url sorry.

Can you still help?

nvm my buddy is helping
One thing i found to cause issues in my forum was that some reactivated Plugin added a second

{stylesheets}

code in the "headerincludes" template and once I removed the second one, everything (quick reply, reputation, buddy list, reporting and all popups etc.) was working again.