Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pushed] Save PM as Draft issue
In my opinion this seems like a valid bug report. You should be able to save drafts with any recipients.
(04-25-2018, 02:30 PM)Omar G. Wrote: In my opinion this seems like a valid bug report. You should be able to save drafts with any recipients.
Omar, can you push it or I need to create a JIRA ?
Waiting for Euan's opinion.
Disclaimer: Don't be misguided looking at my usergroup and limeume whatever I say is official. When I speak in community I am just a member with personal opinions.
I agree you should be able to save a draft even if the recipient has PMs disabled or blocked from people not on their buddy list.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3186

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Disclaimer: Don't be misguided looking at my usergroup and limeume whatever I say is official. When I speak in community I am just a member with personal opinions.