Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Duplicate] MyCode problem since 1.8.15
Thanks a lot for your very much appreciated and detailed explanation! Smile

(05-20-2018, 06:53 AM)Laird Wrote: The parser updates don't seem to affect this issue.....
As the MyCode worked with MyBB < 1.8.15 it seems that the change of the parser (at least the order of parsing) had some impact though. Correct?
My Plugins on MyBBoard.de
(english descriptions included)
(05-26-2018, 11:53 AM)Jockl Wrote: Thanks a lot for your very much appreciated and detailed explanation! Smile

You're most welcome.

(05-26-2018, 11:53 AM)Jockl Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 06:53 AM)Laird Wrote: The parser updates don't seem to affect this issue.....
As the MyCode worked with MyBB < 1.8.15 it seems that the change of the parser (at least the order of parsing) had some impact though. Correct?

Right, right - that's correct. The "parser updates" to which I was referring were those mentioned by Omar G. in post #2 in this thread.
(05-26-2018, 11:58 AM)Laird Wrote: The "parser updates" to which I was referring were those mentioned by Omar G. in post #2 in this thread.
I see Smile Thanks again
This issue will be fixed in 1.8.16 release, until that you can apply the fix mention above manually.
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Unfortunately, this issue has not been fixed in 1.8.16 or even 1.8.17 release. Even worse, unfortunately the fix which have been posted here by Laird does not work anymore. Any help would very much appreciated.

Any explanation why such drastic changes to the structure (in this case of the class_parser.php) are necessary during small releases?
no idea? I would be very glad, if someone could have a look on this issue.....