Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies
Ben just wanted to know is there way of showing Membership subscription upon registration using this plugin. I know I have seen a few XF forums use it
Install and configure ok, including in settings, the API key to Coinbase. But when I press the button coinbase to preparing payment, appear one message No such API Key.

Webhook is fine and configured in coinbase website too.

Anyone, have any idea, how I solve this issue.
When i add or remove an item to cart it loads a page with this code
{
"title": "Item removed successfully",
"message": "The selected item has been removed successfully from your cart.",
"action": "remove"
}

and never redirects anywhere.

Any idea why?
You either have an issue with your JavaScripts, or the response is malformed (this usually happens when you have PHP's tidyhtml module enabled). Please post your board URL with a test account so I can have a look.
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
(Yesterday, 12:52 PM)Shade Wrote: You either have an issue with your JavaScripts, or the response is malformed (this usually happens when you have PHP's tidyhtml module enabled). Please post your board URL with a test account so I can have a look.

I actually got it working.I was editing the wrong template when i was building a custom page. reverted the templates and started over and now we are all good. Everything works  as expected