BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies
BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies support

[Image: vuasnKc.png]

[Image: vK7SWXU.png]

BankPipe is an advanced and automated payments manager powered by Omnipay, a multi-gateway payments processor library. You can create subscriptions with a wide range of custom options or monetize attachments singularly by setting a price. BankPipe is packed with notifications upon purchasing items both to merchants and buyers, custom expiry notifications, promo codes and a complete logging system both for payments and items downloads.

At present times, BankPipe runs smoothly with PayPal and cryptocurrencies through Coinbase (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USD Coin and Bitcoin Cash).

A visually-modified demo is available on MyBBoost.

As always, suggestions and feedbacks are appreciated. Thank you.
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
Beta 2 is out with some bugfixes and new features. Read the changelog to know what's changed.
(06-21-2018, 04:43 PM)Shade Wrote: Beta 2 is out with some bugfixes and new features. Read the changelog to know what's changed.

Just got the notification for this, brilliant work Shade Wink
I hope PHP 7.1+ support is also planned for future.
PHP 7.2 is already supported Smile Thank you!
As always, great work!

Glad to see that you're still around working hard for the community. Thank you! Smile
(06-22-2018, 06:45 AM)Shade Wrote: PHP 7.2 is already supported Smile Thank you!

That is awesome to know Smile
Beta 3 is out with some bugfixes and new features such as promo codes, required fields, cart mode and more. Read the changelog to know what's changed.
this is a solid plugin. I'm using it for one of my big boards and it should cut down on my admin overhead drastically.
Thank you for your appreciations andrew! Beta 4 is out with some late bugfixes after @Harry K. tested out some functionalities!
(07-24-2018, 06:06 PM)Shade Wrote: Thank you for your appreciations andrew! Beta 4 is out with some late bugfixes after @Harry K. tested out some functionalities!

You might want to update your post #1 - 'Download beta 3 or get more information and test it' to 'beta 4'

Just saying...
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]