Not Solved Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, o
Not Solved
Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

I followed the steps on the stickied threads, still doesnt work.

My website is http://zengaming.pw/

This theme was built for 1.6, and I'm using it in 1.8.15
Not Solved
Does the /jscripts folder exist? Your site is throwing up 404 errors for all of the js files.
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
Not Solved
(2018-05-14, 06:46 PM)Ben Wrote: Does the /jscripts folder exist? Your site is throwing up 404 errors for all of the js files.

[Image: NvqQTWYaRkibXS4nBWOMYg.png]
Not Solved
Looks like your theme is missing some js files. Do these issues happen on the default theme?
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
Not Solved
(2018-05-14, 06:55 PM)Ben Wrote: Looks like your theme is missing some js files. Do these issues happen on the default theme?

no it does not.
Not Solved
Its related to your incomplete theme and no way an issue of MyBB, I'd suggest you to contact the theme designer or use a better well-coded theme.
Not Solved
(2018-05-14, 07:04 PM)effone Wrote: Its related to your incomplete theme and no way an issue of MyBB, I'd suggest you to contact the theme designer or use a better well-coded theme.

the theme designer doesnt do mybb anymore.
This is the theme I'd like to stick with, so any help fixing it would be appriciated.
Not Solved
Pretty sure that's a custom theme for a specific forum as well, which isn't called Zen Gaming.
Plugin Count: I lost count.
Public Plugins are available here.
Official GitHub.
Please do not PM me for support unless asked to.
Not Solved
(2018-05-14, 09:40 PM)Wires Wrote: Pretty sure that's a custom theme for a specific forum as well, which isn't called Zen Gaming.

its not specific for that forum.
can anyone help?
Not Solved
Hi. Set this code in your headerinclude template around line 26 and it should work Smile
	var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";