Daily Group Promotions
Is there a plugin or a way to setup daily group promotions based on activity levels. So every time a user posts a certain number of posts, they get moved up to another group. And then 24 hours later, they get moved back down to the default group.
That is an inbuilt feature inside MyBB, go to Admin CP > Users and Groups > Group Promotion Smile
Quite simple.
(2018-05-21, 12:37 PM)WallBB Wrote: That is an inbuilt feature inside MyBB, go to Admin CP > Users and Groups > Group Promotion Smile
Quite simple.

Maybe I'm being dumb but with that, you can't do it based on daily posts. It's just a set number of posts.
(2018-05-21, 12:45 PM)kingcool52 Wrote:
(2018-05-21, 12:37 PM)WallBB Wrote: That is an inbuilt feature inside MyBB, go to Admin CP > Users and Groups > Group Promotion Smile
Quite simple.

Maybe I'm being dumb but with that, you can't do it based on daily posts. It's just a set number of posts.

I thought we might be able to bring the usergroup back to original based on some factor but after thinking this, I am not able to come up with such condition.
This will need a plugin on top of group promotion so that promoted user goes back to original usergroup after 24 hour.
Would it be an expensive plugin to develop or something someone can do for a relatively cheap price?
Probably relatively cheap. Let me know the features you want via PM or post. Depending on the features I may do it for free.
Plugin Count: I lost count.
Public Plugins are available here.
Official GitHub.
Please do not PM me for support unless asked to.
Anyone else able to do it? I can of course pay for someone to develop a plugin.
I think it could be easier to modify/update the following plugin:
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=1296