Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RESOLVED WORKSFORME] Edit history log 1.4 doesn't seem to work with 1.8.15
It won't store edit histories anymore as you're making new edits, and also there's no link to view old edits (from before upgrading to 1.8.15) anymore, although you can still use a direct URL to view them. Are there any other options out there for getting this functionality?
It's working fine for me on 1.8.15
Have you tried deactivating then reactivating the plugin?
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
(06-14-2018, 04:07 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: Have you tried deactivating then reactivating the plugin?

Never mind, I had it set to not log until 30 seconds, and in my testing I forgot to wait till 30 seconds. It seems to be working.

(06-14-2018, 04:57 PM)Jumanji2 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 04:07 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: Have you tried deactivating then reactivating the plugin?

Never mind, I had it set to not log until 30 seconds, and in my testing I forgot to wait till 30 seconds. It seems to be working.

One thing, though -- when I go to the admin control panel, I get this in PHP 7.2.6:

[Image: yBDAMk2.png]
THIS_SCRIPT issue is known and is fixed in upcoming release.
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3092
Disclaimer: Don't be misguided looking at my usergroup and assume whatever I say is official. When I speak in community I am just a member with personal opinions.
Can a moderator please change the thread title to include [RESOLVED WORKSFORME] or something, so people know that there isn't a bug?

(Never mind, I got it)