Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] MyBB FancyBox v1.1.2
Couldn't get this version working for what I want (I am not a JS guy either). It is a great plugin for thumbnail attachments. Should be in the core MyBB if it is legally allowed.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
New version 0.8.2 is released Smile

It contains updated JS FancyLibrary which brings few bug fixes and improvements for using on smartphones. Moreover I moved hardcoded values into lang file.
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Is there any volunteer to test new version which is planned to be released soon (after some testing and feedback from you guys!).

New version contains ACP setting with a lot of options to fully customize the output including watermark, image protection, image url links support, minimize feature and much more!

If you are interested, please try:
https://github.com/mybbgroup/FancyBox/ar...v1.0.0.zip

Your feedback is important! We are listening! Thank you!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
I've applied it to my forum; will let you know how it goes Smile
@NotAdmin - thank you very much!

There are 2 small bugs which do not affect >99,9% of users, we know about them (GitHub issues) and will be solved in the final release.
here a small feedback
i tested the Plugin local with xampp
MyBB -Version: 1.8.21

the Plugin works very well with registred user
but i have a small problem..

if a guest click on a attachment picture, come a errormessage.

'the requested content cannot be loaded....Please try later'

kind regards
It is because your guest accounts cannot see/download attachmemts. Add them this permission or you can set your own error message in lang file.
(2019-06-19, 01:03 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: It is because your guest accounts cannot see/download attachmemts. Add them this permission or you can set your own error message in lang file.

Many Thanks for your Help...

Now i wait for the final release  Smile
6 Days running the test version, and no issue reported Smile
Glad to hear that buddy! If any idea or bug will pop up, let us know Smile