Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Solved: 1 Year, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago Resetting the ACP theme
Solved: 1 Year, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Hello everyone!

I was trying to modify the footer of my forum,i did some changes here and there but i didn't like the changes, so, i reverted them back.

A strange thing happened to me on my ACP, i used always the default theme in it but now when i go to the login page of my ACP,i see this theme as login page:

After loggin in i see the default one:

and it is also set as current theme:

So,my question is ,how can i turn it back to the default one before loggin in?

What could have caused it?I installed some dynamic footer plugin and then uninstalled it,may be because of this?

Thanks a lot.
Weird for a plugin to do this. Out of curiosity, can you link me to this plugin just so I can double-check? You'll need to download a fresh pack of MyBB. From the fresh pack, upload the ../admin/styles/ directory, overwriting your existing copy.
Plugin Count: I lost count.
Public Plugins are available here.
Official GitHub.
Please do not PM me for support unless asked to.
In the ACP under themes -> click on the theme options of the theme you're using and click on force on users.
What goes around comes around
That is the login.css from cerise acp style..., perhaps you accidently added that login.css file in the default acp folder thus overwriting the default acp style login.css
(2018-08-19, 10:11 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: That is the login.css from cerise acp style..., perhaps you accidently added that login.css file in the default acp folder thus overwriting the default acp style login.css

I also suspect this. It can happen by mistake.
(2018-08-20, 07:58 AM)WallBB Wrote:
(2018-08-19, 10:11 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: That is the login.css from cerise acp style..., perhaps you accidently added that login.css file in the default acp  folder thus overwriting the default acp style login.css

The screenshot explains it better, but recently I was playing around with a different ACP theme and couldn't figure out why the login screen wouldn't go to the previous one I had before.
Then, I remembered this.

[Image: v5J3Jrq.png?1]
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
That solved my problem.

Many thanks everyone for helping me out.

(2018-08-20, 11:00 AM)Serpius Wrote:
(2018-08-20, 07:58 AM)WallBB Wrote:
(2018-08-19, 10:11 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: That is the login.css from cerise acp style..., perhaps you accidently added that login.css file in the default acp  folder thus overwriting the default acp style login.css

The screenshot explains it better, but recently I was playing around with a different ACP theme and couldn't figure out why the login screen wouldn't go to the previous one I had before.
Then, I remembered this.

[Image: v5J3Jrq.png?1]
Jump to the post that solved this thread.