Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago How do I stretch this?
#1
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
[Image: yAxki7f.png]

I need the forums display stretched all the way over, after I removed some side boxes. And I need this bottom Group Legend stretched and centered as well, how do I do it? 

[Image: GX6yTaP.png]
Reply
#2
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
when you remove the side box you need to remove the div that it was in. This div will have a percentage on it like 30%. You probably did this, but then left the other div at 70%. You have to remove that 70% div now also.

What goes around comes around



Reply
#3
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
(09-15-2018, 07:20 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: when you remove the side box you need to remove the div that it was in. This div will have a percentage on it like 30%. You probably did this, but then left the other div at 70%. You have to remove that 70% div now also.

I found this

<div id="constraint">
{$forums}
{$ps_footer_index}

But when I removed it (<div id="constraint">), this happens.

[Image: PS8hhb6.png]
Reply
#4
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

What goes around comes around



Reply
#5
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
(09-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

Fixed but this is not fixed.

[Image: BqhUjuu.png]
Reply
#6
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
(09-15-2018, 07:40 PM)Barrickz Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

Fixed but this is not fixed.

[Image: BqhUjuu.png]

You need to find the other <div> that has the 70% as well and remove that one, too. 
Actually, that looks more like 30%, either way, that <div> has to be removed.
I'm Serpius and You're Not
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]
Reply
#7
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
(09-15-2018, 07:52 PM)Serpius Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:40 PM)Barrickz Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

Fixed but this is not fixed.

[Image: BqhUjuu.png]

You need to find the other <div> that has the 70% as well and remove that one, too. 
Actually, that looks more like 30%, either way, that <div> has to be removed.

There's no other DIV in my index template
Reply
#8
Solved: 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours ago
(09-15-2018, 07:55 PM)Barrickz Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:52 PM)Serpius Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:40 PM)Barrickz Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

Fixed but this is not fixed.

[Image: BqhUjuu.png]

You need to find the other <div> that has the 70% as well and remove that one, too. 
Actually, that looks more like 30%, either way, that <div> has to be removed.

There's no other DIV in my index template

Hmm...

Does the theme have an 'index_whosonline' or 'index_stats' template?

It might be in one of those from what I can remember.
I'm Serpius and You're Not
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]
Reply
Jump to the post that solved this thread.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)