Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Authorization code mismatch. Problem
Not Solved
Already tried all i swear!!!!!!!!!
And no one of them worked! same problem still exists what should i do now :????
Why i lie???????????
Not Solved
The issue is with the theme you are using.

The test account i made is still there, and i am to login and out without replicating this problem.

What goes around comes around

Not Solved
So there is no way to fix it?
I must add new theme then?
Not Solved
Who's experiencing this problem, you or your users ? I registered and i cannot replicate the problem. How many themes do you have in your theme listing? And are all of the users on the same theme?

Not Solved
It's MyBB Default Theme and all users are using it as same..
So if i changed the theme problem will be fixed?
Not Solved
(09-21-2018, 06:17 AM)iKsu Wrote: It's MyBB Default Theme and all users are using it as same..

A wise word...

Always, always... go to the default MyBB theme if you are experiencing any issues with other themes. 

If you DO NOT find any issues with the default MyBB theme, then you can be assured that the problem is with one or more of your themes. 

DO NOT ever assume that ALL themes are free from problems. That's is a mistake you will make. 

Delete ALL bad themes from your website and start with a good high-quality theme. DO NOT delete the default MyBB theme. Leave it alone!

Upload and install THIS THEME and FOLLOW all instructions including uploading the appropriate files and images. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Report back to us if you have any further issues.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]
Not Solved
I've got the same Authorization problem, and thus can't log in as admin CP to edit templates.

This is a fresh install of MyBB 1.8.19, with the BootBB theme installed. I've read (and re-read) https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html, which says:

"Note that upgrade scripts will revert naïve templates and will handle the change automatically. This guide is aimed at all who have custom themes with these templates customized."

So, I'm new to myBB, and I can't find any documentation on these automatic updates. Is there any?

In my case, do I just re-upload the "BootBB-theme.xml" and direct my browser to the /install/ directory?
Not Solved
(09-22-2018, 01:20 AM)dhc1 Wrote: I've got the same Authorization problem, and thus can't log in as admin CP to edit templates.

This is a fresh install of MyBB 1.8.19, with the BootBB theme installed. I've read (and re-read) https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html, which says:

"Note that upgrade scripts will revert naïve templates and will handle the change automatically. This guide is aimed at all who have custom themes with these templates customized."

So, I'm new to myBB, and I can't find any documentation on these automatic updates. Is there any?

In my case, do I just re-upload the "BootBB-theme.xml" and direct my browser to the /install/ directory?

Please start your own thread under theme support. There are no automatic MyBB updates.

Not Solved
(09-21-2018, 02:58 PM)Serpius Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 06:17 AM)iKsu Wrote: It's MyBB Default Theme and all users are using it as same..

A wise word...

Always, always... go to the default MyBB theme if you are experiencing any issues with other themes. 

If you DO NOT find any issues with the default MyBB theme, then you can be assured that the problem is with one or more of your themes. 

DO NOT ever assume that ALL themes are free from problems. That's is a mistake you will make. 

Delete ALL bad themes from your website and start with a good high-quality theme. DO NOT delete the default MyBB theme. Leave it alone!

Upload and install THIS THEME and FOLLOW all instructions including uploading the appropriate files and images. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Hey, i tried this and there is no sense
Nothing Changed!
Please say any other solution?
Not Solved
(09-23-2018, 01:38 PM)iKsu Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 02:58 PM)Serpius Wrote:

A wise word...

Hey, i tried this and there is no sense
Nothing Changed!
Please say any other solution?

It's obvious this is a theme issue. 

Go to this FORUM and ask for a resolution to your theme issues.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]