Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Authorization code mismatch. Problem
Not Solved
At bottom you will see that i added new theme and tried to sign up account from it and i found that the problem still exists so how you are saying that it's theme issue?
Thanks anyway!
𝓜𝓨𝓑𝓑 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔𝓡 ❤️
Not Solved
(09-23-2018, 03:19 PM)iKsu Wrote: At bottom you will see that i added new theme and tried to sign up account from it and i found that the problem still exists so how you are saying that it's theme issue?
Thanks anyway!

It's because you have not fixed ALL of the issues.

I already looked over your website and I still found a few places where the codes have not been changed according to the instructions provided in this thread.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
Not Solved
Forum URL?
Plugin Count: I lost count.
Public Plugins are available here.
Official GitHub.
Please do not PM me for support unless asked to.
Not Solved
I have the same issue apparently, just noticed after reading this thread.
Forum url: www.r-gamers.net
Not Solved
(09-23-2018, 06:39 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: I have the same issue apparently, just noticed after reading this thread.

Your cookie settings are wrong, click on the link in my sig to fix it.
What goes around comes around
Not Solved
(09-23-2018, 06:42 PM)Ashley1 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 06:39 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: I have the same issue apparently, just noticed after reading this thread.

Your cookie settings are wrong, click on the link in my sig to fix it.

Okay great, I will try this as soon as I get home and get back to you and let you know if it worked or not.

Edit: So I went to my settings and apparently cookie settings that your tool suggested are the same so I don't think that's the issue? http://prntscr.com/ky1bo3
Not Solved
𝓜𝓨𝓑𝓑 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔𝓡 ❤️