Solved: 3 Years, 3 Weeks ago my tables are not wide enough and the text goes over the edge.
Solved: 3 Years, 3 Weeks ago
Hello @ll,

I have just installed the plugin "lastposter-avatar-mybb18x-series-master" and find out that my tables are not wide enough and the text goes over the edge. Where and how can I change that?

Example:
[Image: 0XbV9.jpg]

Thanks in advance for your answer :-)

Greets,
blongso
You can try forumbit_depth1_cat template.

Find:

<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>

and replace with:

<td class="tcat" width="250" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
What goes around comes around
The trouble might be with your theme: the last post column isn't enough wide.
I can reproduce this when I reduce my browser window, but if I change the template forumdisplay_subforums, I solve that.
Initial content
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
Changed content
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="54%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

Ashley1' solutio nis good too Smile
[MyBB 1.8 mods] - Offer me a coffee
Do not ask me help through PM or Discord
re,
I chose the first variant. Thank you very much Ashley1 and Crazycat! Big Grin

Greets,
blongso